Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mindi's Belly Bump!

Mindi and are from the same block...literally! We grew up together. :) We shared lots of block parties together....oh the memories. Anyway, I knew that Mindi would be stocking my blog a bit for some of her belly pictures that I took towards the beginning of this month. (Just had to give you a hard time Mindi!) So here are a few shots of her little belly that we took in Leavenworth. The weather was trying to be a challenge, but I think we won the fight. Rain, clouds, and wind...I say "bring it on!" :)

This is Mindi and Brian's second child and they are having a GIRL!! They have a sweet little boy, Greyson, so they are pretty excited about having a girl. I'm mean, who wouldn't love having one of each. :)

Enjoy the pics!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are AWESOME! I was there when these were taken & yes, the weather was challenging, but it looks like such a beautiful day in these shots! I love them! Can't wait to see them all - and I'm sure Mindi's said the same thing by now, too! :-) Jodi