Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jessica and Ron Married with a theme!

Jessica and Ron were married on May 16th, 2009 at the beautiful Beecher Hill House! And needless to say (once you look through the photos) it was a unique, fun, no-detail-unturned, theme wedding. Jessica has always been into the Medieval time period and so decided to have a theme wedding that goes along with her passion. I was so excited to hear that I was going to be a part of this event....because I knew it was going to be different from any other wedding I have been to. They did an awesome job on all the details of the wedding....even the guests were dressed up!!! Fun, fun, fun.







It was quite the production to get everyone in their close/costumes. They had to be so hot back in the day! I know these ladies (and guys) were pretty hot on this day.





I really like this shot of the two of them. So happy!





These lanterns were presented during the wedding to honor those family members that were no longer with them. Very sweet.


This is hands down my favorite shot from the wedding. First of all, isn't this little girl so sweet?! Second, this is one of those moments that you just pray for as a photographer...hoping the girl will just look your way for one second. And she did!





Jessica is very into horses as well....so that became part of the wedding (which was actually a surprise for her at the wedding)


See...even the guests got into it! It was awesome! I loved all the characters that came out to play. :)




Thank you Ron and Jessica for letting me be a part of such a fun and unique event. I hope you enjoyed every moment and felt celebrated and loved!

No comments: