Friday, June 12, 2009

Kind words....

I wanted to share a few kind words from one of my most recent brides. Kevin and Kendall were married on May 2, 2009 and you can see more of their photos if you scroll down about three or four posts. Words like these make my job SO worth it!

"Maija,

Helloooooo!! I can't even begin to tell you how much I am in LOVE with all the pictures. I have been stalking your blog hoping to see a pic or two, but to see THAT many made me so happy!! I have been gone on our honeymoon and then a week in Nashville for work, but I wanted to thank you for everything. You did such an amazing job and everyone that's seen the pictures has said the nicest things. Looking back at the pictures, I am just amazed you were able to capture everything. It seems like you were every where all at once! You captured our wedding perfectly and I cannot wait to see the rest. So, thank you and I'm so happy we were able to work together!! You made my day by posting all of those pictures!

Kendall Chinn:)

No comments: