Friday, June 5, 2009

A little taste of Matt and Cat engaged!

Oh, such a fun sweet couple. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Matt and Cat (or Catherine) at the Bridal Show in Wenatchee this January. I was pleased to hear that I was going to get the chance to capture their wedding on August 29th up at Red Tail Canyon Farm.
We had a great time during the engagement session....not only were they natural in front of the camera but they came up with some fun/creative ideas to spice up the session. (I'm always open to new ideas...I can't think of them all myself!)
I loved these first couple with the lavender in the shot. Adds a soft and sweet element!




I love this shot because they just look so happy, in love, and carefree!

These were a combination effort between me and them to create the creative dynamic.

It was fun to add a little texture to this for some flare.

I think this shot has a great tenderness to it.

Love this ring shot!

Matt and Cat, I am very much looking forward to your wedding and all the fun we will be having. Thanks for being so easy to work with ! Hope you enjoyed the little preview. :)

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Both of them look adorable together!! Thanks for posting these photos here. I need to buy a beautiful dress for my engagement party. Could you suggest a good online store for that? Well, party will be organized at best Los Angeles wedding venues so need hire a planner too.