Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chris and Becky make it official!

I am wiping my brow as I post these photos...my busy season is upon me. I love my job with all my heart, but there is no doubt that during this time I have to say time is tight and photos are everywhere. :)
So here are a few photos from Chris and Becky's wedding. They got married on May 30th at St. Luke's Church in Wenatchee, WA and then had their reception at the beautiful Highlander Golf Club. We had a blast and I'm so thankful I was able to be a part of their big event. I might post even more photos later, but these will have to do for now.
A sweet face! He wanted me to check out his truck.


Miss Becky getting ready for her big moment. I love her face in the picture below.


How cute are those cheeks?! I love that he's wearing a minimal amount of clothes amongst everyone who is all dressed up. Just as a baby should be. :)
This is Becky's other love of her life....her dalmatian!
I absolutely love the flower girls face in these photos. Too cute!

Now this is what I call a family photo!







Becky had the sweet idea to put the photos of their loved ones who have passed on her bouquet in remembrance of them.
As you can see.....they were a very fun couple!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting theses! Chris and I love them all and are excited to see the rest of your hard work!

Impatiently waiting....
Becky and Chris

Anonymous said...

Absolutly Love the posted ones. You sure have a nack for capturing the true emotion in every picture you take. Can't wait to see the rest.

Chris

Anonymous said...

You have the touch! My daughters expressions were captured perfectly. I really liked the spontaneous shots. I can hardly wait to see the finished product.