Saturday, June 27, 2009

Marissa and Jason Engaged

I LOVE MY JOB!!!! I get to work with cool, fun people like Mari and Jason and just play and capture moments. I met these two cool cats about three weeks ago for their engagement session, and it made me SO excited to capture their wedding on Sept. 12th of this year. I know Mari from high school, we played a little volleyball together back in the day. Once again, it has been so great to work with people that I grew up with and to see where they are at today.

As you will see by the pictures, they love to laugh. :) Which I am a big fan of....that's what these sessions are all about....having FUN and enjoying each other.
They are a sweet and stunning couple. Happy viewing!!!
Love this shot!!!


This shot right here...hands down one of my faves! Isn't she sssttuuunnning?! The lighting was perfect.





I really liked the lighting in these shots as well. I took them to what would seem like a very random place up a canyon and we pulled our cars over to the side of the road and hopped the fence to grab these shots. Totally worth it!
I don't know why, but I kind of like feet pictures. They are just sweet to me. :)

Love this shot too, because it totally shows how they like to make each other laugh. :)

Too cute! :)



I had to post this fun little one.

Thanks Mari and Jason for being SO FUN!!! And for making me laugh. I can't wait for your wedding....I know we will have a blast. Hope you enjoyed your preview of the engagement photos.

No comments: