Sunday, July 5, 2009

Chris and Nichole are Married!!! 6.13.09

Nichole and Chris ROCK!!! You may remember these two from their engagement session I did back in April. A fun couple, full of life and laughter. I had such a great time with them and we were able to get some amazing shots of the Gorge in Crescent Bar. As I was driving down to their wedding location, I could not help but think to myself how absolutely beautiful it was up on the top of the cliff overlooking the Gorge....so I just HAD to take Chris and Nichole up there to do some of their shots. You will see in this sneak peak of their wedding that I totally couldn't decide which ones were my favorites. I loved so many of them and am so thankful I went with my gut and took them up to the top of the hill. It looks like they are right on the edge of a cliff (well....they really were). :) I love when my couples are open to doing something out of the box or not "on the schedule", because the end result is usually amazing photos that you will cherish for a life time!



Kids are one of my favorite subjects to shoot at weddings. I love their expressions. Darling!
Here are some of the shots we did up on the cliff. I love them and think I am going to make one into a canvas. They just have a great feel to them. Chris and Nichole were so stunning!

I like this shot, because it looks like they are dancing. :) Nothing like a dance on the cliff side.


How about them legs?! Fun shot.




Strike a pose there's nothin' to it. Vogue!

Beautiful Nichole!

The next up and coming model Chris. Watch out!!

Love these with the umbrella. I think it is always a great idea to have a prop or two for photos. Fun! :)

I couldn't help myself, I had to stick this shot of the sleeping baby in here. Too cute!

The lovely ladies.
Real men!







Thank you again Chris and Nichole for being so fun! I felt welcomed right into the family when I met you and enjoyed sharing all the laughter with you. I hope you enjoyed the little sneak peak. More to follow..... :)

1 comment:

Corie M. said...

The world is just too small....I went to college with Nichole!