Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Casey and Drew tie the knot! 6.20.09

Here it is Casey! Finally a sneak peak of your photos! :) I received a confession from Casey yesterday that she has been checking my blog every day in hopes of seeing a little snippet of their wedding. :) And now that I just got married myself (on July 17th), I understand the pain of waiting to see your photos. So I figured I better get my behind in gear and put some of their beautiful wedding up on my blog!
I had the great pleasure of meeting Casey and Drew on their wedding day on June 20th! They got married at the amazing Pine River Ranch up by Lake Wenatchee. I have never shot there before, so I was in heaven seeking out new creative spots and ideas. But my favorite is always just capturing the moment, because they fly by SO fast!

Casey and Drew are such a sweet, fun loving couple and I am so glad they found me. One of the coolest parts of my job is being able to go to these joyous events and see what each person chooses to reflect themselves for their special day. Everyone has different and unique ideas. I love it!
It was a blast to be a part of your day Casey and Drew! Thank you for the opportunity.































2 comments:

Kailey said...

It's so fun looking through these pictures again now, after having been to that place with you. You are a genius behind the lens, my dear. I just love ya!!

Anonymous said...

I am planning on getting married at Pine River Ranch, what a beautiful venue! Just wanted to say I found your blog while I was searching for information on Venues and found Pine River Ranch. You have some beautiful photos!