Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Westlund Family

I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph The Westlund family at the beginning of this month! It was so much fun. I went to high school and college with Michelle...and we were actually roommates in college for one of those years...so we go way back!! It's such a blast to get reconnected with people I grew up with and to see where they are today and watch families growing. Josh and Michelle have two sweet, blond beauties. I hope you like this little taste from their session. I thought it would be fun to change things up a bit and add some balloons to the photos, so I brought some for the girls to hold and I think it turned out pretty cool.



Peek-a-boo!

So fun to add these balloons. Adds color and something dynamic to the photos.

This shot is one of my favorites of the girls together. Happy and delighted in life!
I love this shot of Michelle.
The beautiful couple...Mr. and Mrs. Westlund!



I thought this shot was so cute, because it was like she was thinking "if I just close my eyes tight enough, I'll disappear and maybe she won't take a picture of me." I still took one. :)


Aren't their eyes amazing? So big, round, and blue!! I know I have said it before...but these eyes are a photographers dream.


Thank you Westlund family for trusting me to capture your family!! I had a great time. Michelle and Josh...it was wonderful to see you again! I promise that I am working on the rest of your photos and hope to have them done sooner than later. :) Hope you like what you see here.

No comments: